WPGA Announces Board of Directors Election Results
La Crosse, WI – The Wisconsin Propane Gas Association Board of Directors announced election results for the newly re-structured Board of Directors at the annual meeting of the WPGA membership.
Propane Marketer members elected to serve as a WPGA District Director include:
- District 1: Steve Guise, Ultra Energy (Incumbent)
- District 2: Gary France, France Propane Service (Incumbent)
- District 3: *TIE: Adam Shannon, Midwest Fuels (Incumbent) Greg Radley, New Horizons Supply Cooperative District 4: Bryon Walters, Walters Gas Service (Incumbent)
Propane Marketer members elected to serve as a Marketer-at-Large Director include:
- Dale Sleznikow, Heartland Cooperative Services (Incumbent)
- Brandon Ihm, Landmark Cooperative Services (Incumbent)
- Chris Tews, Dale Gas & Oil Co. (Incumbent)
- Dianne Dallmann, Allied Cooperative (Incumbent)
- Randy Knapp, Midland Services (Incumbent)
- Jim Schieffer, Synergy Cooperative (Incumbent)
- Jason Wild, Lakes Gas Co. (Incumbent)
- Nick Tasch, Cole Oil & Propane (Incumbent)
Propane Supplier members elected to serve as a Supplier-at-Large Director include:
- Carter Krueger, Alliance Energy Services (Incumbent)
- Alan Cook, Dealers LP (Incumbent)
- Alan Groene, CHS, Inc. (Incumbent)
- Brian Poehls, Midwest Truck Service (Incumbent)
*Elections will be re-opened in District 3 to resolve the tie. A new ballot will be mailed to WPGA members in that district later this week. The WPGA Executive Committee will review and certify those results.
About the WPGA:
The Wisconsin Propane Gas Association is a statewide trade association representing propane marketers and suppliers. The WPGA also directs the Wisconsin Propane Education and Research Council (WiPERC) which provides education and training for the propane industry in Wisconsin. The WPGA and the WiPERC are managed by The Capitol Group.